Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated all across the nation. In SVM, on the very first day of Ganesh Chaturthi, the majestic idol of Lord Ganesha was installed and rituals were performed with reverence in a greatly decorated temple of the assembly hall. Various slogans along with the bits of drums were offered in praise of Lord Ganesha. On the fifth day after the installation, the idol of Lord Ganesha was taken out for immersion. After performing Puja and Aarti, the teachers held the idol with awe in a grand procession to Narmada Ghat of Nilkantheswar Temple, followed by a band of musician of students with entire SVM family. The students spoke out aloud the ‘Jay Naad’ and ‘Ganpati Bapa Moriya’, to welcome the Lord Ganesha for the next year thinking all of His holy qualities.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
- Supervision of Instruction
- Building a Powerful Team
- Understanding Financial & Legal Issues in School management
- Learning Goals
The following eminent Resource personalities guided the Principals from various schools across the country on the said theme.
- Programme Director- Dr. Harish Chaudhari- IIT Delhi
- Angella Perrotto- Professor and Chair person of Educational Administration - State University of New York and
- Vimal Kishor- Chartered Accountant and Financial expert in School Finance.
The workshop was designed in the context of the current needs of and requirements of school and pointed out the latest trends and developments which would be shaping professional development and high performance in different schools in the future.